Blackberry is a popular indica-dominant hybrid strain with a sweet and fruity aroma. It is a cross between two classic strains, Black Domina and Raspberry Cough, and has a THC percentage of around 25%. The indica and sativa percentages in Blackberry are fairly balanced, with indica making up about 60% of the genetics and sativa making up the remaining 40%. This results in a well-rounded high that provides both physical relaxation and mental stimulation. Blackberry is known for its potent effects, often leaving users feeling relaxed and euphoric. It is a great strain for those seeking relief from stress, anxiety, and pain. Blackberry is also a popular choice for those looking for a strain that can help them unwind and get a good night’s sleep.
There are no reviews yet.